Zaccagnini was an Italian pottery manufactory, manufacturing 1905-1960’s in Florence.
Originally making historical Della-Robia majolica type pieces in the Renaissance manner, they moved on to become forerunners in the ‘Hollywood Regency’ style. Their design success led to a thriving export market.
A 1928 move to a hilltop factory led to the use of the ‘Z’ mark intersected by a curve of a hill.
1964 was the last major year of production.